donderdag 27 juni 2013

Super easy DIY scrub with sugar and baking soda

I like simple recipes, and this one really is. Because all you need is two ingredients! A 100% natural scrub.
This recipe is really soft on your skin and it also leaves your skin really soft. It's a scrub that has helped reduce my acne.

What do we need? 

*baking soda
*sugar
*a container

I chose granulated sugar to get a mild scrubbing action. If you want to use brown sugar or get a more intense scrub I would suggest using this recipe.

All we need for this recipe is equal amounts of baking soda and sugar mixed together. One good tablespoon of the mixture should be enough for one scrub.Mix it with a tiny bit of water to get a thick paste. You really only need a tiny bit of water for this! You don't want the mixture to get too wet.

The thing I like about this recipe is you can make large quantities of the mixture and store it. Because of the dry powder it has a long shelf life. Just store it in a big jar and you can take a tablespoon every time you need it. I use this scrub once a week.

Enjoy your soft skin!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten