zaterdag 7 april 2012

Sugar Lip Scurb

Being a big fan of Lush products I was checking their website, looking at their lip scrubs. I heard a lot of great stuff about them, but as I was checking the ingredients I thought to myself  "I'm not going to pay over 9 euro's for some sugar and jojoba oil, with added color and flavor!" So I decided to make some of my own. It's 100% natural and super easy :)

All you need for this recipes is some jojoba oil, almond oil or any other oil you can find and some sugar. You can use both brown sugar or regular sugar, or a mixture.
I used a mixture of two parts sugar and one part oil.  The mixture looks really wet but it's just the shine that comes of the oil. Just put your sugar into a sterilized small jar, poor the oil onto it. To use it just take a bit of the mixture and massage it onto your lips while they're a bit moist. This will melt the sugar a little, which will have a small peeling effect on your skin. Put a little Lip balm on your lips afterwards and you are ready for kissing.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten